Thursday, April 17, 2008

Last post from India!

Hello, all! I'm set to leave for the airport in about 1 hour and begin my journey back to the States. I'm finding it bittersweet to leave, having loved my time here but looking forward to being home as well! I've got lots more pictures and a few videos to post when I get home so keep checking back here for more. Thank you again for all your prayers as I travel! See you soon!

P.S. I spoke with S today who wants us to really lift little Nayna up in prayer...the 15-year-old believer who is set to get married to a Hindu boy on Sunday. She told her mom that she wants to formally come out of Hinduism and not marry this boy, and her mom told her absolutely not. Please pray that Nayna will be bold and continue to take a firm stand for Christ, and that the Lord will protect her and lead her in His perfect will. S and I are taking trying to take hold of the Lord's arm in prayer as Jacob did, begging God to spare her from this life of marriage to an unbeliever. Please join with us as often as the Lord brings Nayna to mind!

1 comment:

cjsmomx6 said...

thanks again for your service and sacrifice for the Lord. I will join you both in prayer.
welcome home!!!