Monday, October 12, 2009

Girls' Discipleship


After a long absence in the blogging world, (as a result of a sick computer stuck as an inpatient at Best Buy hospital for over 2 months) I have returned! I'm so exited to be starting up girls' discipleship again today. I'll be taking a small group of 10th-12th grade girls through Jerry Bridges' Respectable Sins, which I've heard is one of those great books that just gets you right where it hurts! Any one read it? Let me know what you thought. I'm praying that the Lord will use this book in each of our lives to change us into more holy imitators of Christ.

1 comment:

Becky Arnold said...

I went through it with a few ladies last year and loved and hated it! It is so convicting, but that is a good thing. I am so thankful that you are willing to take our girls through this book. Leah can't wait! I miss seeing you, girl.