Monday, March 31, 2008

Yes, I'm still here!

Hi, all! Yes, I'm still here! The internet is up for the moment so this will be a quick update! Thank you all so much for praying! My time here has been excellent, and I am loving watching the Lord work. Please do continue to pray though as it is such dark place and much in need of Christ's love. I've written several other posts over the past days and taken some pictures, so I'll save all the details for when I can post those...hopefully very soon! But just wanted to say hello to everyone! You are all such a blessing to me!

P.S. Please pray for me tomorrow as I'm supposed to spend my first day in the hospital! I've needed to wait just because there was not someone to take me around or translate for me, but hopefully that will be resolved in the next day or so. Spending time with the P's has been great though...mostly helping S around the house and with the kids, but I'm excited to get over there. Please continue to pray for wisdom for me!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so good to hear from you. It will be great to see pictures. Praying for you, of course. Attended Jodie McCall's wedding to Ben Hefner on Saturday and saw Evan/Emily. They are praying for you also. The wedding was very pretty. Jodie was beaming the whole time. Ben seems like such a great guy. I'm so happy for them. Take care. Love Nana

Anonymous said...

Praying for you!

Love ya -Naomi

Kim said...

Praying for you, Sarah!

Ray said...

Praying you will be His ambassador and light bearer - All my love and prayers, Mom

Alli said...

I am glad to hear things are well and excited to hear you can spend a day in the clinic. Looking forward to pictures.

Anonymous said...

Sarah I am glad to hear from you. We have been praying for you and the P.'s. We are praying your time there be full of ministry to all you meet and that the Lord will also give you wisdom about the future. We look forward to hearing more about your trip. Hannah

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
It was great to read your blog. Thank you for your heart to serve others and Him. I'll be praying for your stamina and your heart that is listening for wisdom and direction. He promises to give it to you in abundance! By the way, whoever is selling candy for the youth is not keeping the money straight and organized!!!! Love ya, Diane

Anonymous said...

Hey! I am getting the hang of this! You should be proud. You sound great. To Him be the glory. Praying. Love to all. Tu amiga.