Friday, March 14, 2008

One week and counting

One week from today, I am scheduled to fly across the Atlantic to the wonderful land of India! I am so excited to get back, see familiar faces, and serve the Lord in a very focused setting. I'm in the process of packing right now, trying to fit everything I need and some things for the people I'm visiting (well call them the P's) into one 50-pound suitcase. So, pray for me as I prepare my suitcase and my heart for this trip. This is a place I love dearly and am seeking the Lord's will if I am to return there for a longer period of time. Even though I'm unsure right now, I trust that He knows and that I just need to trust and obey.

When we walk with the Lord

In the light of His Word

What a glory He sheds on our way.

While we do His good will

He abides with us still

And with all who will trust and obey.

Trust and obey

For there's no other way

To be happy in Jesus

Than to trust and obey.

6 comments:

Ray said...

We continue to pray with you and for you!!! Keep seeking His will in all things. All our love and prayers, Mom and Dad

Ray said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ray said...

Thanks so much for the phone call home to let us know you have arrived safely and all went well! So glad you are with the P's. We will be praying that their reception back home is overwhelmingly warm, loving, and welcoming beyond all thoughts or requests. We love you very much!!! Dad, Mom, and Micah

Kim said...

We are praying for you,Sarah! Your heart for missions is such a wonderful example to us...I pray the Lord will use you to reach others for Him!!! Thank you for your willingness to go and serve!

We'll miss you on the retreat!

Anonymous said...

Great to hear from your mom that you had arrived safely. What an adventure! We are praying for God's continued favor. Love you. Nana & PawPaw

Unknown said...

I hope your New Jersey trip was as amazing as you thought it would be.