Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Arrived safely @ final destination

Hello All,
This is Sarah's dad. Received a call from Sarah this morning @ 9:15 ( 8ish in the evening their time). The internet is down @ their location. She said it might be up tomorrow, but it might take as long as a week to get it going. They arrived at their destination safely. The trip was thankfully uneventful, but a little warm. Sarah says she has pictures to post as soon as she can. They passed festivals where the participants were throwing paint on themselves & everything around, so it was at least a colorful trip! She & S spent the day cleaning the kitchen & setting up the baby crib, etc. Sarah thanks you for your continued prayers & she will post as soon as it is possible.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Know you have been very busy. I love that I took your picture with my phone. Everytime I open the phone it reminds me to pray for you...as if I need to be reminded. Take care. Look forward to hearing from you when your internet connection is made. Nana

Anonymous said...

Sarah, I'm so glad you've made it safely. On Wednesday night the girls and I prayed together for you. You were sorely missed, but we rejoice knowing you're serving the Lord.

Love & Prayers,
Heather

Anonymous said...

Sarah, Can't wait to hear how the trip went! REJOICING that all went well. Can you believe His goodness on two trips in a row! Love ya and am still jealous!