Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Meet Callie!

A girl that I work with was giving away lab puppies, and I picked Callie up on Sunday night. She is the runt of her litter but very playful and rambunctious. Though she still whines a little when I put her outside, she had adjusted really well. Callie is very active and loves to pounce on all of her toys and always be underfoot. She loves to chew on fingers and toes too...a habit which I am trying to break! She's so sweet...right now she's asleep on my foot, exhausted from romping around the back yard. It's so fun to have her!

4 comments:

Kelsea said...

Callie is so cute! I am sure it is nice to have some company with your crazy schedule. Is she a night owl??

Jennifer said...

She's adorable! But get used to the chewing. From what I understand, labs are notorious for chewing through things as puppies.

Holly said...

Awwwww! Our retriever/lab is 9 years old now, but still the sweetest dog ever. I'm glad you have a cute little puppy to keep you company! I want to come see your new house & your puppy! :)

Kim said...

So cute!